We offer design, supply and installation.
Anthony Ryan Plumbing can Design, Supply and Install, underfloor heating systems, [UFH] If you are looking for prices or specifications, please send your proposed floor plans, we will provide you with free quote with design and layout specifications.
Underfloor heating services we provide:
- Heatpump or boiler systems
- Design & specification.
- Supply and fit of UFH systems
- Integrated controls for boiler or heat pump.
- Mobile App controlled system.
- Pressure Testing and commissioning.
- Powerflushing UFH systems
- Repairs and manifold replacements
Some of frequently asked questions and answers.
from the design and installation point of view, there are two main types, Concrete screed and Liquid light-weight [hemihydrate] screed. Whatever screed you choose works for us.
But Here are some advantages for both methods,
Advantages and impact for Liquid screed…
- Laying the liquid floor is not weather dependant, work is carried out when house has finished roof, windows, and plastering completed.
- 35mm – 50mm screed depth, allows for increased insulation if required.
- Less labour intensive with an excellent level finish.
- No pipework or manifolds on site while building works are carried out.
- No requirement for screed blockwork.
- Can be applied to a joist / timber floor construction.
Advantages and impact for concrete screed…
- Works out cheaper than a liquid floor.
- Floor and piping services completed to a build program.
- Concrete Floor can be polished and left exposed as design feature, including terrazzo flooring.
- No need for specialised liquid screed contractor.
Under floor heating layout ready for concrete screed.
Underfloor heating layout ready for Liquid Hemihydrate screed.
Once you have been approved planning permission or before you undertake any footings or ground works, we recommend you contact ourselves.
You may not need the actual installation for many months, but we will assist you in the floor construction ‘build – up design’ necessary for floor levels and insulation specification.
As a plumbing company we can also advise you on layouts of sewer and waste piping for ground floor sanitary ware positions.
We also will guide you through the different types of floor screed options.
Example of floor build-up